Wednesday 11 March 2009

New Tori Amos!




We likey!

Tori revealed the cover art and track listing for her upcoming album Abnormally Attacted To Sin yesterday,
scheduled for release on the 19th of May (we're not sure if this is for the UK as well as the U.S). She gave the exciting exclusive to Spinner, you can check out the interview here.

Tracklist


1. Give
2. Welcome to England

3. Strong Black Vine

4. Flavor

5. Not Dying Today

6. Maybe California
7. Curtain Call

8. Fire to Your Plain

9. Police Me

10. That Guy

11. Abnormally Attracted to Sin

12. 500 Miles

13. Mary Jane

14. Starling

15. Fast Horse

16. Ophelia

17. Lady in Blue

2 comments:

Adem With An E said...

I really like the cover, am surprised people are giving it so much flack. She looks GORGEOUS on it, and I'm eager to hear what she's got up her sleeve next.

Unknown said...

I completely agree. All my friends have slated it and I can't understand why. As for the music, I've heard about three tracks and none of them have massively impressed. Oh Adem, I hope it's as amazing as American Doll Posse.
xx