Sunday 12 July 2009

What Helen Of Troy... Has Learnt This Week




Celebrate, lead single from Madonna's third greatest hits package Celebration, is set to hit radio waves around July 28th. The two-disc album, and her last with Warners, will now feature two new tracks and not three as previously reported (though this may be subject to change). As far as Helen Of Troy... is concerned, they aint ever gonna be as good as the rude and lewd Justify My Love!

ActionAid has unveiled a new single for their 6 Degrees project, which aims to highlight the charity's work on women's rights in poorer countries. The single is a cover of Chaka Khan's I'm Every Woman, and features Helen Of Troy... favourites thecocknbullkid, Micachu, and Roisin Murphy. You can download the track by registering here.

Ebony Bones releases her debut album Bones Of My Bones tomorrow! For those who don't have en effing clue who she is, hop on over to her MySpace page and marvel at her spectacularness now - We Know All About U and Don't Fart On My Heart are especially amazing.

And finally... Juliette Lewis has released a new vlog, which details news on the new album and tour, as well as bringing the lols with some quality dancing and flashbacks. Enjoy!


2 comments:

conventionalfreak said...

I cannot fucking wait for that album to come out....

...Do you think if I stalk her for a bit Juliette will become my best friend?

Helen of... said...

You know it's not gonna be as good as the stuff she did with the Licks.

I think she'd love a stalker, and a new best friend - you should go for it.